Check the Aims and Scope of the journal to make sure that your work fits to the type of papers that we publish.
Read Guidelines for Authors in order to prepare your manuscript accordingly.
The manuscripts should be written according to the following reporting guidelines: for observational studies, the STROBE statement; for clinical trials, the CONSORT statement; for diagnostic studies, the STARD statement; for systematic reviews, the PRISMA statement; for clinical cases, the CARE statement. Other reporting guidelines may also be used if they are more appropriate to your study, then the ones listed before (see www.equator-network.org).
Ready to submit
In case you do not have yet an account, please Sign up. In case you already have an account, please
Log In and upload the manuscript and additional materials here (link to the upload page)
- The format of the manuscript, figures, data, and references is according to the requirements specified in the Manuscript preparartion
- All the publication, ethical, copyright, authorship, approvals are appropriate.
- There are separate documents for Title & Authors, Abstract, Paper body, Tables & Figures.
- Authors are encouraged to submit a cover letter together with the manuscript.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
Once uploaded, a tracking number will be assigned to the manuscript.
You should immediately receive a confirmation email on your submission and The manuscript goes to a peer review process.
A first resolution on your paper will be sent to you in maximum 30 days.
If Revision is necessary – Please use your account to resubmit the manuscript after addressing the issues that have been mentioned by reviewers. Please find more informations here (link to the Guidelines for re-submission).
After Acceptance – The manuscript will be returned to corresponding authors for approval. All statements made in their work, including changes made during editing that are authorized by the corresponding author. After acceptance, the manuscripts will be published in the online and printed version of the journal. All authors will be asked to complete an Authorship form and Publishing Agreement.
The authors are encouraged to share their work.
If necessary, they are expected to respond to letters to the editor.